You are here

Voluntarily give up medical decision for child

My husband doesn't always make the most informed medical decisions. If he wanted to (voluntarily) give up medical decision rights for our baby can he do that and how? We live in Massachusetts.
I would like to know I had sole decision making medical rights for our baby.

Share this with your friends
Talk to a Divorce Attorney Today
Most offer FREE Consultations
Connect with The Forum
facebook google twitter linkedin