You are here

Temporary custody order requires mother to pay half the father's mortgage

I'm asking on behalf of a friend. He was granted sole physical custody and joint legal custody. Part of the order requires the mother to pay half the child support. How does this work on his end? Does the mortgage go through the DOR or does she have to give it straight to him? Or does she pay through the bank? There obviously needs to be records because what if she doesn't pay?

Share this with your friends
Talk to a Mediation Attorney Today
Most offer FREE Consultations
Connect with The Forum
facebook google twitter linkedin