You are here

suggest a lawyer

When I was going shopping in my car, a car hit us from the side while overtaking. My hand was severely injured and I was hospitalized for two weeks. Later I discovered that the driver was drunk at the time of the incident. Can someone suggest a good lawyer to handle my case?

Share this with your friends

Here is a comment I wrote about finding a personal injury lawyer.  Good luck.

Talk to a General Law Practiceyer Today
Most offer FREE Consultations
Connect with The Forum
facebook google twitter linkedin