You are here

Single unit landlord with no real estate license

If you only own one single family home and not a real estate professional, and you rented the home yourself are you exempt from triple damage via 93a as a consumer to cosumer transaction?

Share this with your friends
Talk to a Landlord and Tenant Lawyer Today
Most offer FREE Consultations
Connect with The Forum
facebook google twitter linkedin