You are here

Reporting Pay violations

After being terminated from my last employer they held my check until the following payday. I know under Massachusetts law employers are required to pay you within 24 hours of terminating you. I contacted HR and the corporate office to speak with them. I understandably never heard from them. My question is how do I report this violation?

Share this with your friends
Talk to an Employment Lawyer Today
Most offer FREE Consultations
Connect with The Forum
facebook google twitter linkedin