You are here

New children

I lived in Ma and was ordered to pay child support for 2 children. I now moved to California and have a wife and 2 new children can I request a modification because I'm struggling to provide for my new family.
I have never missed a child support payment. I pay$1200 a month for 2 kids and I pay for all the medical insurance and my ex asks me for extra money every month asking for medical co-pays.
I can't afford paying for all the expenses and providing for my little children can I request modification?

Share this with your friends
Talk to a Divorce Attorney Today
Most offer FREE Consultations
Connect with The Forum
facebook google twitter linkedin