You are here

I still am in possession of my MA license that hasnt expired yet but have a new license in another state.

I have to go to trial for an OUI case I got when I still drove under my MA license. If I get convicted or take a CWOF, since the record probably shows my old license number, can I just submit my MA license which I currently dont use anymore? That way I could still legally drive in my other state.

Can the MA RMV see I am licensed in another state? Or would they just assume I'm not and administratively suspend my MA license.

Share this with your friends
Talk to a Criminal Defense Attorney Today
Most offer FREE Consultations
Connect with The Forum
facebook google twitter linkedin