You are here

How do I get a Copy of my Divorce Decree?

How can I get a copy of my Massachusetts Divorce Decree? (Posted by patsstink on the Forum).
Editor's Response:

I believe you can get a certified copy of Massachusetts divorce decrees by mail, by sending a request to the county seat of the probate court where the divorce was filed. Send a letter with the names of the parties, date of the divorce, and your current address and phone number. When last I checked, the fee was $20.00, but you should verify this information by contacting the court directly. Use this link to find the probate court in your county:

Share this with your friends

Talk to a Divorce Attorney Today
Most offer FREE Consultations
Connect with The Forum
facebook google twitter linkedin