You are here

How can I get my address changed and receive the fine?

I have been caught shoplifting while I was living in the dorm and it was just 2 days ahead of check-out day from the dorm so I didn't have another address. When they said that they will send a fine to my address I gave this one, then I figured out all mails coming to dormitory will be sent back to the senders because we move out. I have to receive that mail to my new address or it will become a criminal record. But I can't reach police to do that. I mailed Boston police but they didn't answer. What should I do? I am in Massachusetts.

Share this with your friends
Talk to a Criminal Defense Attorney Today
Most offer FREE Consultations
Connect with The Forum
facebook google twitter linkedin