You are here

Good Doctors for Workers Comp?

I have gradually got worse after a documented fall at work. But I had to argue with my doctor to remove me from work, which he did...finally. I have a herniated disc which has gotten worse (MRI) from sitting and twisting.
I'm unsure of what doctor to consult? Any ideas.

Share this with your friends
Talk to a Workers' Compensation Lawyer Today
Most offer FREE Consultations
Connect with The Forum
facebook google twitter linkedin