You are here

Filed in another State Ex still wants me to pay for 22 year old Son

I have 2 boys the youngest is 22 and is in his 4th year of college. My Ex and I filed in a different state. I have always paid support no questions asked and then some. My personal situation has changed some and I feel after he gets out of school this June Child Support should stop. She said Massachusetts state law mandates I pay unt he graduates. If we didn't file in Massachusetts and she NEVER had any changes done do I still have to pay? Can she file in Massachusetts this late?

Share this with your friends
Talk to a Divorce Attorney Today
Most offer FREE Consultations
Connect with The Forum
facebook google twitter linkedin