What questions should I ask at our first visit?
Hello, I am a professional mediator; I can help you with your question. Don’t tense so much and keep calm.
Questions that you ask from divorce mediator at your first visit are given below:
• Are you certified in basic mediation, divorce mediation, and/or any other areas?
• What firm, agency, or organization is your certification from? Ask to see a copy of the mediation certificate(s).
• Did your training include an apprenticeship or co-mediation period?
• How many divorce cases have you mediated?
• How much experience do you have in divorce mediation?
• How and why did you become a mediator?
• How long are the divorce mediation sessions?
• What is your mediation style?
• How much will divorce mediation cost?
• Have you completed a basic mediation course? Advanced courses in divorce mediation? How many hours of training were required?