You are here

criminal law, embezzlement , chapter 266

Is there available the process of "accord and satisfaction" in a threatened embezzlement case under ch. 266? My friend will pay back the money to avoid a trial.

Share this with your friends

Submitted Mon, 10/31/2016 - 09:24

There is no formal accord and satisfaction as there is with an assault and battery that is filed with the court. Although, that does not stop one from trying to reach an agreement with the person who had money stolen and perhaps they decide not to testify

Talk to a Criminal Defense Attorney Today
Most offer FREE Consultations
Connect with The Forum
facebook google twitter linkedin