You are here

College Basics


My husband has a daughter in college and his son will be attending in the fall. he also pays child support for both kids. His Ex is now asking him to also give half of what is needed for his son to move in to his dorm in the fall. example. sheets, bedspread, cleaning supplies Ex. is this not covered under child support? this will be his sons primary residence.

Share this with your friends
Talk to a Divorce Attorney Today
Most offer FREE Consultations
Connect with The Forum
facebook google twitter linkedin