You are here

Child Support reduction

I have 2 children and the oldest just turned 18. He has graduated high school and is now working full time. Also he has no plans on going to college. I am paying $2,000 a month and need to file for a modification. Should I expect that my support be cut in half? .

Share this with your friends
Talk to a Divorce Attorney Today
Most offer FREE Consultations
Connect with The Forum
facebook google twitter linkedin