You are here

Ammending birth certificate

I am in need of changing my last name on my MA birth certificate after having changed my name legally a few years back. I need this ammendment as part of my dual citizenship process with Italy. Is there a way to do this? I know the MA Vital Records department typically does not permit such ammendments.


Share this with your friends
Talk to a General Law Practiceyer Today
Most offer FREE Consultations
Connect with The Forum
facebook google twitter linkedin